Save Dan

Monday, January 24, 2005

What Does Dan Do?

Dan here. Hi. Figured that on the off-chance someone visiting this site might actually have work for me, so thought I'd pop my head in and at least describe what I do for a living.

For the past four years I've been, essentially, both a product and a project manager. Working with clients big and small, I've helped develop and implement intranets, portals, campaign websites, activism sites, and online surveys for research. In each my role varied slightly, but on the whole I've done everything from the initial requirements gathering to quality assurance and support post-launch.

It's not the prettiest thing in the world, but you can see my resume here and of course may contact me with any questions you have.

Oh, and as a reminder, cash is always good too -- I'll need some initial seed money if I'm going to become an Alpaca farmer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home