Save Dan

Wednesday, March 09, 2005

March

So, we're into March and poor Dan has still not found any of that "gainful employment" that all the kids are raging on about.

Soon, my severance will run out. And then I shall be broke and homeless and all will be in despair.

Yes, this is a pity post. Won't you help?

(Seriously, though, I'm sending out dozens of resumes a day and have little to no response on most of them. A few interviews have come about, and while I felt they went well there has be no word back yet. So still the search continues.)

Any leads on potential jobs that may fit my criteria (Product or Project Management in a web-based environment) or which you feel may be of interest to me should be forwarded along to me, please. In another week or two, this job-search will widen to include other areas (a return to the restaurant business, perhaps? I hope not...) so those opportunities should be sent as well, if you have them.

And, as always, I'm not one to turn away from cash donations or physical gifts!

Thanks!
Dan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home