Save Dan

Friday, July 22, 2005

Countdown to Dan Crises

Important upcoming dates for Dan

August 1st: Rent is due. Right now, I don't or won't have it.
August 7th: Dan turns 30.
August 15th: Deadline for lease renewal offer, which is a sweet deal I'd hate to turn down.
August 31st: Lease ends, and if I've not renewed I'll need to find a new Fortress of Solitude.

Speaking of such things, in my attempt to make my rent I'll be selling stuff. Lots of stuff. Most notably, I'm attempting to sell my collection of approximately 5000 comic books.

ebay auctions will be here: http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZeagleeyez1l6n hopefully, once I get my act together and assuming I can keep affording the listing fees. First auction is live.

I may try www.craigslist.org as well, depending. Ideally, I'd love to sell the whole kit and caboodle for one lump sum, but have a feeling I'll do better selling sets of things.

If you're a collector with some cash and interested in what I have, shoot me an e-mail -- I've sorted the collection and am beginning to inventory it now. Lots of stuff from the '60s through today.

Of course, I'm still accepting donations, gifts, or job offers.

As for existing job offers, still waiting on three companies with whom I've interviewed. Hopefully will hear something soon, but definitely not in time for rent....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home