Save Dan

Monday, January 30, 2006

That time of year again...

Yes, it's the end of January and we ALL know what that means -- time to get laid off, again!

Yay.

Found out this morning that my company was letting me go. They loved my work, thought I was a great asset to the company, and really wished they could keep me but the business and economics just weren't there. Wrapped up what I could and was done by lunch time.

And so the job search begins again. Of course, this time I don't have quite the severance package I did last time and nor do I have any savings to rely on, so the pressure's really on.

Keep an eye on savedan.com for updates; I'll post an updated version of my resume and what I'm looking for. And I'll try to keep everyone updated.

Oh, and feel free to send me some cash or buy me some stuff from my Amazon.com wishlist; links over there on the right.

1 Comments:

  • Dear Dan:
    You should really put some groceries on your wishlist. Cynthia and I feel bad buying you Twin Peaks when we know you could really use a sandwich (no vegetables).
    Um, love you though!
    Sandy

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home